From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)
- 1590–1595 - Belvedere (fort) in Florence, Italy, designed by Bernardo Buontalenti, is constructed.
- 1590–1597 - Hardwick Hall in Derbyshire, England, designed by Robert Smythson, is constructed.
- 1592 - Church of Il Redentore on Giudecca in Venice, designed by Andrea Palladio, is consecrated.
- 1596? - Kasthamandap temple in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- 1593–1597 - Rushton Triangular Lodge in Northamptonshire, England, is designed and constructed by Sir Thomas Tresham, symbolising his Catholic recusancy.
- 1599 - In Padua (Veneto), renovation begins on the Palazzo del Capitaniato arch and clock tower (expanded 1599-1605).