1594 in Scotland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||List of years in Scotland
Timeline of Scottish history
1594 in: England • Ireland • Elsewhere
Events from the year 1594 in the Kingdom of Scotland.
Monarch - James VI
- Declinature Act
- Ejection Caution Act
- Land Purchase Act
- Parricide Act
- 3 October — Battle of Glenlivet: Catholic clansmen of George Gordon, 1st Marquess of Huntly and Francis Hay, 9th Earl of Erroll, are victorious over the Protestant forces of Archibald Campbell, 7th Earl of Argyll
- 19 February — Henry Frederick, Prince of Wales (died 1612 in England)
- Lady Anne Campbell
- Robert Douglas, minister (died 1674)
- William Mure, writer and politician (died 1657)
- John Seton, Lord Barns, diplomat, courtier and judge
- "Ejection Caution Act 1594". legislation.gov.uk.
- Wikisource:Portal:Acts of the Pre-Union Parliament of Scotland
- National Galleries of Scotland. "Scottish Artists A-Z − − P − Scottish Artists A-Z − Scottish Art − Collection − National Galleries of Scotland". nationalgalleries.org.
- "Explore Kindred Britain". stanford.edu.
|This Scottish history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|