1604 in Ireland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1604
List of years in Ireland
Events from the year 1604 in Ireland.
- March 10 (claimed) – David Barry, 1st Earl of Barrymore (d. 1642)
- Ulick Burke, 1st Marquess of Clanricarde, nobleman and figure in English Civil War (d. 1657)
- Nicholas French, Bishop of Ferns, political activist and pamphleteer (d. 1678)
- January 28 – Brian Oge O'Rourke, King of West Breifne.
- Katherine FitzGerald, Countess of Desmond (b. c.1464)