1620s in archaeology
(Redirected from 1621 in archaeology)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Table of years in archaeology|
|Related time period or subjects|
|Art Archaeology Architecture Literature Music Science more |
In Template:Year nav topic: extra parameters: science
The decade of the 1620s in archaeology involved some significant events.
- 1620: 15 February - François Charpentier, French archaeologist (d. 1702)
- 1626: John Aubrey, English antiquary (d. 1697)
- 1629: Antonio Bosio (b. 1575/1576)
- "François CHARPENTIER - Académie française (In French)". www.academie-francaise.fr. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- "Earth Mysteries: John Aubrey (1626-1697)". www.britannia.com. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
1610s in archaeology
| Archaeology timeline
1630s in archaeology