|Centuries:||1st century – 2nd century – 3rd century|
|Decades:||130s 140s 150s – 160s – 170s 180s 190s|
|Years:||164 165 166 – 167 – 168 169 170|
|167 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||920|
|Chinese calendar||丙午年 (Fire Horse)
2863 or 2803
— to —
丁未年 (Fire Goat)
2864 or 2804
|Coptic calendar||−117 – −116|
|- Vikram Samvat||223–224|
|- Shaka Samvat||89–90|
|- Kali Yuga||3268–3269|
|Iranian calendar||455 BP – 454 BP|
|Islamic calendar||469 BH – 468 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1745 before ROC
|Seleucid era||478/479 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||709–710|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 167.|
Year 167 (CLXVII) was a common year starting on Wednesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Aurelius and Quadratus (or, less frequently, year 920 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 167 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
- Imperator Lucius Aurelius Verus Augustus and Marcus Ummidius Quadratus Annianus become Roman Consuls.
- The Marcomanni tribe wages war against the Romans at Aquileia. They destroyed aqueducts and irrigation conduits. Marcus Aurelius repels the invaders, ending the Pax Romana (Roman Peace) that kept the Roman Empire free of conflict since the days of emperor Augustus.
- The Vandals (Astingi and Lacringi) and the Sarmatian Iazyges invade Dacia. To counter them, Legio V Macedonica, returning from the Parthian War, moved its headquarters from Troesmis in Moesia Inferior to Potaissa in Dacia Porolissensis.
- The Germans devastate the Balkans and ransack the sanctuary of Eleusis, near Athens.
- Change of era name from Yanxi to Yongkang of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- King Chogo of Baekje wages war against Silla in the Korean peninsula.