From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
Events and trends
- c. 1674 BC—End of Middle Kingdom in Ancient Egypt. Start of Second intermediate period, the 15th–17th Dynasties.
- Egypt—Start of Fifteenth Dynasty.
- 1674 BC—Death of Pharaoh Tutimaios of Egypt.
- 1674 BC—Ipuwer Papyrus written.
- 1674 BC—Hyksos invade Egypt.
|This BC year article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|