1682 in Ireland
Events from the year 1682 in Ireland.
|See also:||Other events of 1682
List of years in Ireland
- February 19 – William Sheridan consecrated Bishop of Kilmore and Ardagh in the Church of Ireland.
- February 21 – the Eaton Baronetcy of Dunmoylin, County Limerick is created in the Baronetage of Ireland for Simon Eaton.
- July 24 – the office of Third Serjeant-at-law at the Irish Bar is created, the first holder being John Lyndon.
- September 27 – the King baronetcy of Boyle Abbey in the County of Roscommon is created in the Baronetage of Ireland for Robert King.
- James O'Hara, 2nd Baron Tyrawley, Field Marshal in the British Army (d. 1774)
- Henry Singleton, judge (d. 1759)
- approximate date
- March 29 – Roger Boyle, 2nd Earl of Orrery, politician (b. 1646)
- Sir George Bingham, 2nd Baronet, politician (b. c.1625)
- Handley, Stuart (2004). "O'Hara, James, second Baron Tyrawley and Baron Kilmaine (1681/2–1773)". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press. Retrieved 19 July 2014.