1703 in Canada
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Years in Canada:||1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706|
|Centuries:||17th century · 18th century · 19th century|
|Decades:||1670s 1680s 1690s 1700s 1710s 1720s 1730s|
|Years:||1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706|
|Part of a series on the|
|History of Canada|
|By Provinces and Territories|
Events from the year 1703 in Canada.
- Governor General of New France: Louis-Hector de Callière
- Governor of Acadia: Jacques-François de Monbeton de Brouillan
- Colonial Governor of Louisiana: Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne de Bienville
- Governor of Plaisance: Daniel d'Auger de Subercase
- May 26 - Louis-Hector de Callière, Governor General of New France, dies in office.
- May 27 - Philippe de Rigaud Vaudreuil becomes Governor General of New France.
|This Canadian history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|