1705 in Canada
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Years in Canada:||1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708|
|Centuries:||17th century · 18th century · 19th century|
|Decades:||1670s 1680s 1690s 1700s 1710s 1720s 1730s|
|Years:||1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708|
|Part of a series on the|
|History of Canada|
|By Provinces and Territories|
Events from the year 1705 in Canada.
- Governor General of New France: Philippe de Rigaud Vaudreuil
- Governor of Acadia: Jacques-François de Monbeton de Brouillan
- Colonial Governor of Louisiana: Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne de Bienville
- Governor of Plaisance: Daniel d'Auger de Subercase
- Jacques Raudot becomes co-Intendant of New France with his son Antoine-Denis Raudot.
- Anthony Beale was appointed governor of the Hudson's Bay Company for Canada, replacing John Fullartine.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2015)
|This Canadian history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|