1711 in art
Events from the year 1711 in art.
- Académie Royale des Beaux-Arts established in Brussels.
- Fresco of c.1480 by Melozzo da Forlì in Santi Apostoli, Rome, dismembered and distributed to other locations in the city.
- Manuel Arellano paints the earliest prototypes of the casta genre works.
- Sir Godfrey Kneller paints Sir Christopher Wren.
- Sebastiano Ricci paints Esther before Ahasuerus and Moses saved from the waters
- January 28 – Johan Hörner, Swedish-Danish painter (died 1763)
- March 5 – Carl Gustaf Pilo, Swedish-born artist and painter (died 1793)
- September 2 – Noël Hallé, French painter, draftsman and printmaker (died 1781)
- November 19 – Mikhail Lomonosov, Russian polymath, scientist and writer, and mosaic artist (died 1765)
- date unknown – Jacopo Marieschi, Italian vedute painter (died 1794)
- January 24 – Jean Bérain the Elder, draughtsman and designer, painter and engraver (born 1640)
- May - John Closterman, portrait painter (born 1660)
- May 14 - Juan Conchillos Falco, Spanish painter (born 1641)
- ?June – Gerard de Lairesse, Dutch Golden Age painter and art theorist (born 1641)
- December 18 – Louis de Deyster, Flemish painter (born 1656)
- date unknown
- Étienne Baudet, French engraver (born 1636)
- Maria Vittoria Cassana, Italian painter of the late-Baroque (date of birth unknown)
- Francisco de Artiga, Spanish landscape and historical painter (born 1650)
- Francisco Leonardoni, Italian painter active mainly in Spain (born 1654)
- Jerzy Siemiginowski-Eleuter, Polish painter and engraver (born 1660)
- Domenico Maria Viani, Italian painter of churches, born in Bologna (born 1668)
- Louis Volders, Dutch portrait painter (born unknown)