From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 1727 BC)
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
|Centuries:||19th century BC – 18th century BC – 17th century BC|
|Decades:||1750s BC 1740s BC 1730s BC – 1720s BC – 1710s BC 1700s BC 1690s BC|
|Years:||1729 BC 1728 BC 1727 BC 1726 BC 1725 BC 1724 BC 1723 BC 1722 BC 1721 BC 1720 BC|
Events and trends
- c. 1720 BC–The Hyksos invade and conquer Egypt, establishing their capital at Avaris.
- c. 1720 BC–Adasi, a native king of Assyria, seizes power.
- Hammurabi, ruler of Babylon beginning in 1728 BC (according to the short chronology)
- Samsu-iluna, king of Babylon since 1750 BC
- Rim-Sin I, ruler of the city-state of Larsa
- Adasi, usurper king of Assyria
|This article related to a particular year is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|