1733 in architecture
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The year 1733 in architecture involved some significant events.
- Clandon Park (Surrey), designed by Giacomo Leoni, completed.
- Trafalgar House (Wiltshire) completed.
- St John Horsleydown and St Luke Old Street in London, both designed by Nicholas Hawksmoor and John James, are completed for the Commission for Building Fifty New Churches.
- Wade's Bridge, Aberfeldy, Scotland, designed by William Adam, built.
- Ludwigsburg Palace is completed.
- "Trafalgar Park - the ultimate restoration project - Country Life". Country Life. 14 April 2016. Retrieved 10 May 2018.
- "Residenzschloss Ludwigsburg: Staatliche Schlösser und Gärten Baden-Württemberg". www.schloss-ludwigsburg.de. Retrieved 10 May 2018.