1734 in architecture
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- The Drum, Edinburgh, designed by William Adam.
- Loboc Church, Philippines.
- Louisbourg Lighthouse, Nova Scotia.
- Potsdam Gate, Berlin.
- San Giuseppe alla Lungara, Rome, designed by Ludovico Rusconi Sassi.
- Schloss Nordkirchen, North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Sivasagar Sivadol Hindu temples, Sivasagar, Assam.
- Rebuilding of Wentworth Woodhouse in the north of England begins.
- Palladio Londinensis: or, The London art of building.
- May 7 – James Byres, Scottish architect (d. 1817)
- July 18 – Giuseppe Piermarini, Italian architect (d. 1808)
- October 6 (bapt.) – Joseph Pickford, English architect (d. 1782)
- William Buckland, English-born American architect (d. 1774)