1736 in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|List of years in architecture (table)|
|... 1726 . 1727 . 1728 . 1729 . 1730 . 1731 . 1732 ...
1733 1734 1735 -1736- 1737 1738 1739
... 1740 . 1741 . 1742 . 1743 . 1744 . 1745 . 1746 ...
|Art . Archaeology . Architecture . Literature . Music . Philosophy . Science +...|
- Karlskirche in Vienna (begun 1716), designed by Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach, is completed by his son, Joseph Emanuel Fischer von Erlach.
- Melk Abbey in Austria (begun 1702), designed by Jakob Prandtauer, is completed.
- Town church of Piaseczno in Poland, designed by Carl Frederick Pöppelmann, is built.
- Rebuilt church of St George the Martyr Southwark in London, designed by John Price, is completed.
- Rebuilt St Swithun's Church, Worcester, England, designed by Thomas and Edward Woodward, is completed.
- Rebuilt Reformed Church, Șimleu Silvaniei in Romania is completed and consecrated.
- Reconstruction of church of San Marcuola on the Grand Canal in Venice, designed by Antonio Gaspari, is completed by Giorgio Massari.
- Church and Convent of Capuchins in Antigua Guatemala is consecrated.
- Khan Sulayman Pasha in Damascus is completed.
- Đình Bảng communal house in Vietnam is completed.
- Roskilde Royal Mansion (Denmark), designed by Lauritz de Thurah, is completed.
- The Hermitage Palace (Denmark), designed by Lauritz de Thurah, is completed.
- North wing of house at Bregentved on the Danish island of Zealand, designed by Lauritz de Thurah, is completed.
- York House, St James's Palace, London, is built.
- Marschall Palais in Wilhelmstraße, Berlin, designed by Philipp Gerlach, is built.