1747 in architecture
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The year 1747 in architecture involved some significant events.
- Sanssouci in Potsdam, designed by Georg Wenzeslaus von Knobelsdorff, is completed.
- Schlosstheater Schönbrunn in Vienna, designed by Nicolò Pacassi, is completed.
- Pálffy Palace (Bratislava) is built.
- Reconstruction of church of Santi Quaranta Martiri e San Pasquale Baylon, Rome, by Giuseppe Sardi is completed.
- Visitation of Mary Church (Ljubljana), designed by Candido Zulliani, is consecrated.
- The tower of St. Mary's Church, Rotherhithe, London, is built by Lancelot Dowbiggin.
- Usk Bridge (Usk), Monmouthshire, designed by William Edwards, is completed.