1756 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1756
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1756 in Denmark.
- October 14 - An Agreement of Friendship and Trade between Denmark and the Ottoman Empire is signed by King Frederick V and Sultan Osman III.
- February 9 – Friderich Christian Hager, governor of the Danish Gold Coast (died 1795)
- February 29 – Christian Frederik Hansen, architect 1845)
- March 1 – Johan Frederik Schultz, printer and publisher (died 1817)
- October 17 – Isaac Abraham Euchel, author and founder of the "Haskalah movement" (died 1804)
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2011)|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1756 in Denmark.|
- "Danish Business Delegation to Turkey" (PDF). Royal Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-06-01. Retrieved 11 December 2010.
Trade between our two countries can be dated centuries back. In 1756 Denmark and The Ottoman Empire signed a treaty on commerce and friendship, which paved the way for closer ties both human and commercial between our two people...