Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
The 1760s BC was a decade lasting from January 1, 1769 BC to December 31, 1760 BC.
Events and trends
- 1766 BC: The Shang Dynasty in China conquers the Xia Dynasty.
- Hammurabi, king of Babylon from around 1792 to 1750 BC
- Rim-Sin I, king of Larsa from 1822 to 1763 BC, according to the middle chronology
- Yarim-Lim I, king of the Amorite kingdom of Yamhad in present-day Syria, from around 1780 to 1764 BC
- Zimri-Lim, king of the Middle Eastern city-state of Mari from around 1775 to 1761 BC
- Shibtu, queen of Zimri-Lim throughout his reign
|This BC year article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|