The year 1763 in architecture involved some significant architectural events and new buildings.
- May 14 - Nuovo Teatro Pubblico in Bologna, designed by Antonio Galli Bibiena, opened.
- July 24 - Požega Cathedral, Požega, Croatia, consecrated.
- December 2 - Touro Synagogue, Newport, Rhode Island, designed by Peter Harrison, dedicated.
- St Cecilia's Hall in Edinburgh, Scotland, designed by Robert Mylne, opened.
- Börringe Castle, Sweden.
- Church of St. Mary Magdalene, Croome, Worcestershire, England, designed by "Capability Brown" (exterior) and Robert Adam (interior).
- Clérigos Church tower, Porto, Portugal.
- St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church (Philadelphia), Pennsylvania.
- Villa Albani in Rome, designed by Carlo Marchionni, is substantially completed.
- Donnington Grove in Berkshire, England, designed by John Chute, is built.