1767 in Norway
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||1767 in Denmark
List of years in Norway
Events in the year 1767 in Norway.
- 3 July — Norway's oldest newspaper, still in print, Adresseavisen, is founded (first edition published this date).
- 17 July — The Trondheim Society received royal affirmation of its status as the Royal Norwegian Society of Sciences and Letters.
- The first known competition of winter sport biathlon takes place, in Norway.
- The first sections of the Hotel Refsnes Gods are erected.
Arts and literature
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- Green, Jonathon & Nicholas J. Karolides (Eds). Encyclopedia of Censorship, New Edition. New York: Facts on File, 2005. 399. ISBN 0-8160-4464-3
- Nordstrom, Byron J. Scandinavia since 1500. Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press, 2000. 156. ISBN 0-8166-2099-7
- Lee, Phil. The Rough Guide to Norway. Penguin, 2009. 51. ISBN 1-4053-8430-1
- Judd, Ron C. The Winter Olympics: An Insider's Guide to the Legendsm, the Lore, and the Game. Seattle, WA: Mountaineers Books, 2009. 196. ISBN 1-59485-063-1
- Porter, Darwin & Danforth Prince. Frommer's Norway, 2nd Edition. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2005. 156. ISBN 0-7645-7826-X