1775 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1775
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1775 in Denmark.
- May 1 – The Royal Danish Porcelain Factory is founded by the chemist Frantz Heinrich Müller, who is given a 50-year monopoly to create porcelain in Denmark, and begins operations in a converted post office.
- September 17 – Margrethe Schall, dancer (died 1852)
- October 9 – Peter Thonning, physician and botanist (died 1848)
- October 19 – Kamma Rahbek, salonist and lady of letters (died 1829)
- March 30 – Christian Ditlev Reventlow, Privy Councillor and nobleman (born 1710)
- April 10 – Jonas Haas, engraver (born 1720)
- August 16 – Jakob Langebek, historian (born 1710)
- "Bygholm" (in Danish). Gyldendal. Retrieved 2012-08-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1775 in Denmark.|