17th Sustainment Brigade (United States)
|17th Sustainment Brigade|
Shoulder Sleeve Insignia
|Active||???? - Present|
|Branch||Army National Guard|
|Garrison/HQ||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Current Commander||Col. Eric Wishart|
|Distinctive Unit Insignia|
17th SB provides command and control for 3-7 sustainment of functional logistics battalions and assigned HR/FM companies. On order conducts theater distribution, supports redeployment operations and provides support to joint, interagency and multinational forces as directed. Be prepared to support civilian agencies.
The brigade has the following units assigned during peacetime:
- 757th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion
- Headquarters and Headquarters Company
- 106th Public Affairs Detachment
- 150th Maintenance Company
- 485th Military Police Company
- 593rd Transportation Company Medium Truck (POL)
- 609th Engineer Company
- 17th Special Troops Battalion
- 72nd Military Police Company (-)
- 100th Quartermaster Water Purification & Distribution Company
- 137th Military Police Detachment
- 240th Engineer Company
- 277th Engineer Haul Platoon
- 777th Engineer Detachment
- 1864th Transportation Company (Medium Truck)
- Kalinyak, Rachael (April 3, 2017). "Wishart takes command of Nevada Army Guard's 17th Sustainment Brigade". Army Times.
The Nevada Army Guard’s largest brigade — the 17 th Sustainment Brigade — gathered at the North Las Vegas Readiness Center on Sunday morning to mark a change of command from Col. Vernon Scarbrough to Col. Eric Wishart, the Las Vegas Review Journal reported.
- "17th Sustainment Brigade Homepage". US Army.
|This United States Army article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|