1807 in Sweden
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Years in Sweden:||1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810|
|Centuries:||18th century · 19th century · 20th century|
|Decades:||1770s 1780s 1790s 1800s 1810s 1820s 1830s|
|Years:||1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810|
Events from the year 1807 in Sweden
- January - French occupation of Swedish Pomerania.
- - The first Steam engine in Sweden is constructed by Samuel Owen.
- - The land reform Enskiftet is enforced in all Sweden-Finland, which signified the end of traditional village life.
- - A reform allows anyone to establish themselves as bakers without a membership in the bakery guild with a permit form the authorities.
- 14 May – Charlotta Djurström, actress and theater manager (died 1877)
- 22 June - Princess Cecilia of Sweden (1807–1844), princess (died 1844)
- 8 August – Emilie Flygare-Carlén, writer (died 1892)
- Sophie Bolander, writer (died 1869)
- Anna Christina Cronquist, entrepreneur and weaver (died 1893)
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (June 2015)
- Hadenius, Stig, Nilsson, Torbjörn & Åselius, Gunnar, Sveriges historia: vad varje svensk bör veta, Bonnier Alba, Stockholm, 1996
- Du Rietz, Anita, Kvinnors entreprenörskap: under 400 år, 1. uppl., Dialogos, Stockholm, 2013
|This year in Sweden article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|