From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013)
The year 1807 in architecture involved some significant events.
- The church of San Pietro di Cremeno, Genoa, Italy, is built.
- The Templo de Nuestra Señora del Carmen church in Celaya, Guanajuato, Mexico, designed by Francisco Eduardo Tresguerras, is completed.
- Saint Petersburg Manege (riding school), designed by Giacomo Quarenghi, is completed.
- "Old Academy" building for Perth Academy, Scotland, designed by Robert Reid, is completed.
- Chester City Club in England, designed by Thomas Harrison, is built as the Commercial Coffee Room.
- Huguang Guild Hall in Beijing, is built.
- Royal Crescent, Brighton, England (begun 1798) is completed.
- In Lincoln County, Maine, the Nichols-Sortwell House and Castle Tucker, examples of federal architecture, are built at Wiscasset's seaport on the Sheepscot River.