Jump to navigation Jump to search
Construction of 180 Brisbane in October 2015
|Location||180 Ann Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|Roof||152 m (499 ft)|
|Floor area||59,100 m2 (636,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
The modern style office building is located at 180 Ann Street in the Brisbane central business district. The building was nicknamed the Brisbane River Tower as the building facade shows a huge imprint of the Brisbane River.
- "180 Brisbane Confirms CBA Anchor Leasing Deal". The Urban Developer. 20 January 2015. Retrieved 10 August 2015.
- Marissa Calligeros (7 July 2010). "'Bent' building delayed by flagging market". Brisbane Times. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 2 August 2013.
- Chris Herde (April 25, 2013). "Japanese Daisho Group launch $300 million office tower development, 180 Brisbane in Ann St". news.com.au. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Media related to 180 Brisbane at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Building at Daisho website
- Building at MBM website
- Building at Brisbane Development website
- Building at The Skyscraper Center database
|This article about a building or structure in Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|