The year 1810 in architecture involved some significant architectural events and new buildings.
- St. George Orthodox Church, Chandanapally, India (original building).
- Basílica del Santísimo Sacramento, Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay, designed by Tomás Toribio.
- Old Saint Petersburg Stock Exchange, Russia, designed by Jean-François Thomas de Thomon, completed.
- Commercial Rooms, Bristol, England, designed by Charles Busby.
- City hall, Groningen, Netherlands, designed by Jacob Otten Husly in 1775, completed.
- Northgate, Chester, England, designed by Thomas Harrison.
- Old Market, Dominica.
- Gignac Bridge, France, designed by Bertrand Garipuy in 1776, completed by Billoin and Fontenay.
- ^ Greiff, Constance M. (1979). John Notman Architect, 1810-1865. Athenaeum of Philadelphia.