1825 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1825
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1825 in Denmark.
- - A storm penetrates the narrow land mass, Agger Tange, separating Northern Jutland from the mainland Jutland for the first time since the 12th century.
- The Copenhagen Art Society is founded by a circle of the most influential figures of the Danish art world during the Danish Golden Age.
- April 16 – Jacob Brønnum Scavenius Estrup, politician, prime minister of Denmark (died 1913)
- May 10 – Heinrich Tønnies, photographer (died 1903)
- November 19 – Jacob Kornerup, archeologist (died 1913)
- November 30 – Julius Exner, painter (died 1910)
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2011)|
- "Kunstforeningen". Gyldendal. Retrieved 2010-10-16.