1825 in Denmark
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|See also:||Other events of 1825|
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1825 in Denmark.
- - A storm penetrates the narrow land mass, Agger Tange, separating Northern Jutland from the mainland Jutland for the first time since the 12th century.
- The Copenhagen Art Society is founded by a circle of the most influential figures of the Danish art world during the Danish Golden Age.
- 28 January – Moses Melchior, businessman (died 1912)
- 16 April – Jacob Brønnum Scavenius Estrup, politician, prime minister of Denmark (died 1913)
- 10 May – Heinrich Tønnies, photographer (died 1903)
- 19 November – Jacob Kornerup, archeologist (died 1913)
- November 30 – Julius Exner, painter (died 1910)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2011)
- "Kunstforeningen". Gyldendal. Retrieved 16 October 2010.