1835 in India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||List of years in India
Timeline of Indian history
Events in the year 1835 in India.
- Sir Charles Metcalfe, Governor-General.
- 28 January – Medical College, Bengal is established; later became Medical College Kolkata.
- 2 February – Madras Medical College is established.
- 28 September – Sai Baba of Shirdi, guru, yogi and fakir (died 1918).
- 13 February – Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, Founder of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community (died 1908).
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2010)|
- Everyman's Dictionary of Dates; 6th ed. J. M. Dent, 1971; p. 264
|This Indian history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|