1860 in architecture
The year 1860 in architecture involved some significant architectural events and new buildings.
- August 22 - The Cenotaph to Matthew Henry, designed by Thomas Harrison, is unveiled in Chester, England.
- Spring - Willden Fort, Utah, built by Charles William Willden and his son Ellott (no longer standing).
- June - Oxford University Museum of Natural History, designed by Benjamin Woodward.
- August 28 - St. Augustin, Coburg (Bavaria), consecrated by the Archbishop of Bamberg Michael Deinlein.
- November 22 - Solund Church, Norway, designed by Christian Henrik Grosch, consecrated by Bishop Jens Matthias Pram Kaurin.
- November 28 - Swedish Theatre, Helsinki, Finland, designed by Georg Theodor von Chiewitz.
- Mosque of Omar, Bethlehem, Palestinian territories.
- Varshavsky railway station building in Saint Petersburg, Russia, designed by Piotr Salmanovich.
- Armour–Stiner House in Irvington, New York.
- March 11 - Thomas Hastings, American architect (died 1929)
- May 2 - Lucien Weissenburger, French Art Nouveau architect (died 1929)
- August 20 - Kirtland Cutter, American architect (died 1939)
- date unknown - James Miller, Scottish commercial architect based in Glasgow (died 1947)
- date unknown - Bertie Crewe, English architect (died 1937)
- February 1 - Giacomo Moraglia, Milanese neoclassical architect (born 1791)
- February 19 - Edward Lapidge, English architect (born 1779)
- April 19 - Karol Podczaszyński, Polish neoclassical architect (born 1790)
- May 12 - Charles Barry, English architect best known for his role in the rebuilding of the Palace of Westminster (born 1795)
- October 10 - Thomas Larkins Walker, British-born architect (born 1811)
- Listed Buildings, English Heritage, archived from the original on 24 January 2013, retrieved 28 December 2013
- "St. Augustin-Kirche Coburg". st-augustin-coburg.de. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "Solund kyrkje". Kirkesøk: Kirkebyggdatabasen. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- "Oversikt over Nåværende Kirker" (in Norwegian). KirkeKonsulenten.no. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- Matthews, Henry (1999). Kirtland Cutter: Architect in the Land of Promise. University of Washington Press. ISBN 0-295-97609-8.