1884 in Mexico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|See also:||Other events of 1884
List of years in Mexico
Events in the year 1884 in Mexico.
- President – Manuel González Flores until November 30, Porfirio Díaz from December 1
- Archbishop of Mexico – Pelagio Antonio de Labastida y Dávalos
For the list of governors of the states of Mexico, see Category:Lists of governors of States of Mexico.
- June 2 – Banamex was formed from the merger of Banco Nacional Mexicano and Banco Mercantil Mexicano, two banks that had operated since the beginning of 1882.
- December 1 – Porfirio Díaz becomes president of Mexico for the second time after winning the elections.
- December 18 – The Territory of Nayarit is formed once its territorial limits with Jalisco were established.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (November 2013)|
- José Fondevila García was born in Pontevedra province Spain (died 1973)
- José Inés Salazar, fought in the Mexican Revolution was born in Casas Grandes, Chihuahua (died 1917)
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2013)|
|This history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|