1891 College Football All-America Team
The 1891 College Football All-America team is composed of college football players who were selected by Caspar Whitney as the best players at their positions for the 1891 college football season. Whitney began publishing his All-America Team in 1889, and 1891 was the first year Whitney's list was published in Harper's Weekly.
All-American selections for 1891
- John Adams, Penn (CW)
- Philip King, Princeton (College Football Hall of Fame) (CW)
- Everett J. Lake, Harvard (later Governor of Connecticut) (CW)
- Lee McClung, Yale (College Football Hall of Fame) (CW)
- Sheppard Homans, Jr., Princeton (CW)
- "2014 NCAA Football Records: Consensus All-America Selections" (PDF). National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). 2014. p. 4. Retrieved August 16, 2014.