1891 in India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|See also:||List of years in India
Timeline of Indian history
Events in the year 1891 in India.
- Empress of India — Queen Victoria
- Viceroy of India - Henry Petty-Fitzmaurice, 5th Marquess of Lansdowne
- The Queen of The Green River
- 4 February — Stephen Hector Taylor-Smith, rocket scientist (d.1951).
- 14 April — B. R. Ambedkar, nationalist, jurist, Dalit political leader and a Buddhist revivalist (d.1956).
- 14 November — Birbal Sahni, paleobotanist (d.1949).
|This year in India article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|