1892 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1892
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1892 in Denmark.
- 20 April – The 1892 Danish Parliamentary Election takes place.
- 22 June – Fanø Nordsøbad is inaugurated on the island of Fanø.
- 17 February – Poul Jørgensen (gymnast), gymnast (died 1973)
- 4 April – Charles Christian Lauritsen, Danish-American physicist/ died 1968
- 9 August – Thomas Dinesen, Danish-Canadian military officer and recipient of the Victoria Cross (died 1979)
- August 6 - Ernst Immanuel Cohen Brandes, economist, writer, and editor (born (1844)
- 22 December – M Wilhelm Hellesen, industrialist and inventor /born 1836)
- "Indledning til Badevæsen". mitfanoe.dk (in Danish). Retrieved 18 December 2015.