1894 College Football All-America Team
The 1894 College Football All-America team is composed of college football players who were selected as All-Americans for the 1894 college football season, as selected by Caspar Whitney for Harper's Weekly and the Walter Camp Football Foundation. Whitney began publishing his All-America Team in 1889, and his list, which was considered the official All-America Team, was published in Harper's Weekly from 1891 to 1896.
All-American selections for 1894
- WC = Walter Camp Football Foundation
- CW = Caspar Whitney, published in Harper's Weekly magazine.
- LES = Leslie's Weekly by John D. Merrill
- Bold = Consensus All-American
- Frank Hinkey, Yale (College Football Hall of Fame) (WC; CW; LES)
- Charles Gelbert, Penn (College Football Hall of Fame) (WC; CW; LES)
- Bert Waters, Harvard (WC; CW; LES)
- Langdon Lea, Princeton (College Football Hall of Fame) (WC; CW)
- Anson M. Beard, Yale (LES)
- Art Wheeler, Princeton (College Football Hall of Fame) (WC; CW)
- Bill Hickock, Yale (College Football Hall of Fame) (WC; CW)
- Mackie, Harvard (LES)
- Charles Wharton, Penn (LES)
- Phillip Stillman, Yale (WC; CW; LES)
- Frank Butterworth, Yale (WC; CW; LES)
- "Walter Camp Football Foundation".
- "All-America Addendum" (PDF). College Football Historical Society Newsletter. February 2001.
- "2014 NCAA Football Records: Consensus All-America Selections" (PDF). National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). 2014. p. 4. Retrieved August 16, 2014.