1894 Wimbledon Championships
|1894 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||9 – 18 July|
London, United Kingdom
|Venue||All England Lawn Tennis Club|
|Herbert Baddeley / Wilfred Baddeley|
The 1894 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 9 July until 18 July. It was the 18th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1894.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives Ltd. 1977)
- "Gentlemen's Singles Finals 1877-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Ladies' Singles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Gentlemen's Doubles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
1893 U.S. National Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1894 U.S. National Championships