1898 Wimbledon Championships
|1898 Wimbledon Championships|
London, United Kingdom
|Laurence Doherty / Reginald Doherty|
The 1898 Wimbledon Championships was a tennis tournament that took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 20 June until 28 June. It was the 22nd staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1898.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Gentlemen's Singles Finals 1877-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Ladies' Singles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Gentlemen's Doubles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- Wimbledon – The Official History of the Championships, John Barrett, Collins Willow 2001 (the source of this draw)
- "LAWN TENNIS.". The Referee. Sydney: National Library of Australia. 10 August 1898. p. 9.
1897 U.S. National Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1898 U.S. National Championships