1899 Wimbledon Championships
|1899 Wimbledon Championships|
London, United Kingdom
|Blanche Bingley Hillyard|
|Reginald Doherty / Lawrence Doherty|
The 1899 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 19 June until 27 June. It was the 23rd staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1899.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org.
- Wimbledon - The Official History of the Championships, John Barrett, Collins Willow 2001 (the source of this draw)
1898 U.S. National Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1899 U.S. National Championships