From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 18 (album))
|Look up 18 or eighteen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eighteen or 18 may refer to:
Film, television and entertainment
- Eighteen (film), a 2005 Canadian dramatic feature film
- 18, a certificate of the British Board of Film Classification
- 18 (Dragon Ball), a character in the Dragon Ball franchise
- "I'm Eighteen", by Alice Cooper commonly referred to as simply "Eighteen", 1970
- "Eighteen", by Connie Francis, 1957
- "Eighteen", by ¡Forward, Russia!, 2006
- "Eighteen", by Patricia Cahill, B-side to "Colm Bán", 1971
- "18" (5 Seconds of Summer song), from their 2014 eponymous debut album
- "18" (One Direction song), from their 2014 studio album Four
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.