|Look up nineteen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nineteen or 19 may refer to:
- 19 (number), the natural number following 18 and preceding 20
- one of the years 19 BC, AD 19, 1919, 2019
- 19 (band), a Japanese pop music duo
- 19 (Adele album), 2008
- 19 (Evan Yo album), 2006
- 19 (Alsou album), 2003
- 19 (Kool A.D. album), 2013
- Number Nineteen, a 1971 album by American jazz pianist Mal Waldron
- "19" (song), a 1985 song by British musician Paul Hardcastle
- "Nineteen" (song), a 2007 song written by Tom Hambridge, Jeffrey Steele, and Gary Nicholson
- "Nineteen", by Tegan and Sara from the 2007 album The Con
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.