Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nineteen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nineteen or 19 may refer to:
- 19 (number), the natural number following 18 and preceding 20
- one of the years 19 BC, AD 19, 1919, 2019
- 19 (band), a Japanese pop music duo
- 19 (Adele album), 2008
- 19 (Evan Yo album), 2006
- 19 (Alsou album), 2003
- 19 (Kool A.D. album), 2013
- Number Nineteen, a 1971 album by American jazz pianist Mal Waldron
- "19" (song), a 1985 song by British musician Paul Hardcastle
- "Nineteen" (song), a 2007 song written by Tom Hambridge, Jeffrey Steele, and Gary Nicholson
- "Nineteen", a song by Tegan and Sara from the 2007 album The Con
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.