1900 Wimbledon Championships
|1900 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date(s)||June 25 – July 4 |
London, United Kingdom
|Reginald Doherty |
|Blanche Bingley Hillyard |
|Reginald Doherty / Lawrence Doherty |
The 1900 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 25 June until 4 July. It was the 24th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1900.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org.
- Wimbledon - The Official History of the Championships, John Barrett, Collins Willow 2001.
1899 U.S. National Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1900 U.S. National Championships