1900 in association football
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The following are the association football events of the year 1900 throughout the world.
- 28 January: German Football Association founded in Leipzig.
- Germany: 1. FC Nürnberg is founded.
- Italy: S.S. Lazio is founded.
- Netherlands: NEC Nijmegen is founded.
- Brazil: AA Ponte Preta and Sport Club Rio Grande are founded.
- 1900 British Home Championship (3 February – 7 April 1900)
- March 30 – Santos Urdinarán, Uruguayan footballer
- 20 May – Lorenzo Fernández, Uruguayan footballer
- September 1 – Pedro Cea, Uruguayan footballer
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2011)