1900 in association football
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The following are the association football events of the year 1900 throughout the world.
- 28 January: German Football Association founded in Leipzig.
- Netherlands: NEC Nijmegen is founded.
- Brazil: AA Ponte Preta and Sport Club Rio Grande are founded.
- 1900 British Home Championship (3 February – 7 April 1900)
- March 30 – Santos Urdinarán, Uruguayan footballer
- 20 May – Lorenzo Fernández, Uruguayan footballer
- September 1 – Pedro Cea, Uruguayan footballer
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2011)|