1901 Wimbledon Championships
|1901 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||June 24 – July 3 |
London, United Kingdom
|Arthur Gore |
|Charlotte Cooper Sterry |
|Laurence Doherty / Reginald Doherty|
The 1901 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 24 June until 3 July. It was the 25th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1901. There was a record entry of thirty competitors in the women's singles.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Gentlemen's Singles Finals 1877-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Ladies' Singles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Gentlemen's Doubles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives Ltd. 1977)
1900 U.S. National Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1901 U.S. National Championships