1901 in India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|See also:||List of years in India
Timeline of Indian history
Events in the year 1901 in India.
- Empress of India — Queen Victoria until 22 January
- Emperor of India — Edward VII from 22 January
- Viceroy of India - George Curzon, 1st Marquess Curzon of Kedleston
- 2 July — Kalindi Charan Panigrahi, poet, novelist, story writer, dramatist and essayist (died 1991).
- 16 January — Mahadev Govind Ranade, judge, author and reformer (born 1842).
- 16 June - Sultan Shah Jahan, Begum of Bhopal (born 1838)
|This year in India article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|