1902 County Championship
|Cricket format||First-class cricket (3 days)|
|Tournament format(s)||League system|
|Champions||Yorkshire (6th title)|
|Most runs||Bobby Abel (1,570 for Surrey)|
|Most wickets||Fred Tate (153 for Sussex)|
The 1902 County Championship was the thirteenth officially organised running of the County Championship, and ran from 1 May to 6 September 1902. Yorkshire County Cricket Club won their sixth championship title, their third title in successive seasons. Sussex finished in second place, their best placing yet.
- One point was awarded for a win, and one point was taken away for each loss. Final placings were decided by dividing the number of points earned by the number of completed matches (i.e. those that ended in a win or a loss), and multiplying by 100.
- "County Champions 1890-2013 / County Championship". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- "County Championship 1902 Points Table". CricketArchive. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- "Batting and Fielding in County Championship 1902 (Ordered by Runs)". CricketArchive. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- "Bowling in County Championship 1902 (Ordered by Wickets)". CricketArchive. Retrieved 2012-09-11.