1903 Wimbledon Championships
|1903 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||June 22–July 1|
London, United Kingdom
|Reginald Doherty / Lawrence Doherty|
The 1903 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 22 June until 1 July. It was the 27th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1903.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives Ltd. 1977)
1902 U.S. National Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1903 U.S. National Championships