1906 International Lawn Tennis Challenge
|Duration||7 – 18 June|
|Winning Nation||British Isles|
The 1906 International Lawn Tennis Challenge was the sixth edition of what is now known as the Davis Cup. As defending champions, the British Isles team played host to the competition. For the first time, the ties were not all played at the same location. The "World Group" ties were played at the Newport Athletic Club in Newport, Monmouthshire, United Kingdom from 7–9 June, and the final was played at Worple Road (the former site of the All England Club) in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom on 15–18 June. Britain retained the Cup for their fourth championship.
Australasia vs. United States
|Newport Athletic Club, Newport, United Kingdom 
7–9 June 1906 
British Isles vs. United States
|Worple Road, Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom 
15–18 June 1906
- "1906 International Lawn Tennis Challenge". daviscup.com.
- "List of Davis Cup champions - Page 6". Reuters. 2007-12-01. Retrieved 2011-02-02.
- "Americans Break Even in Tennis Cup Matches; Ward Wins International Match, but Little Is Beaten. Doubles Will Decide Tie Australasian Players Meet American Pair To-day -- Miss Sutton Wins Again at Liverpool" (PDF). The New York Times. 1906-06-08. Retrieved 2011-02-02.
- "American Tennis Team to Meet Englishmen; Miss May Sutton Defeated in Northern Counties Final. Little Wins, Ward Loses Yankee Challengers for Davis Trophy Take Three Out of Five Matches in Preliminaries" (PDF). The New York Times. 1906-06-10. Retrieved 2011-02-02.
- "Australasia v United States". daviscup.com.
- "America in Tennis Finals.; Beat Australasia in Deciding Match -- Will Meet England" (PDF). The New York Times. 1906-06-09. Retrieved 2011-02-02.
- "British Isles v United States". daviscup.com.