1906 in organized crime
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Lupo the Wolf is arrested and charged with kidnapping Tony Bonzuffi, the son of an East Side banker and suspected Black Hand victim.
- Paul Kelly's nightclub Little Naples is forced to close under pressure from reform movements.
- "Louie the Lump" Louis Pioggi joins the Five Points Gang at age seventeen. Within two years he would become a prominent gunman within the gang.
- Nicola Gentile becomes a member of the Philadelphia crime family.
- Charles Luciano immigrates to New York with his family.
Arts and literature
- William Aloisio "Smokes", Chicago Outfit member and syndicate "hitman"
- Anthony Anastasio, New York Waterfront leader
- Dominick Brancata "Nags", Chicago Outfit hitman
- February 28 - Bugsy Siegel [Benjamin Siegel], Meyer Lansky associate, Murder, Inc. member, and Las Vegas casino owner
- March 28 - Tony Accardo [Antonino Joseph "Joe Batters" Accardo], Chicago Outfit leader
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2011)|