1907 Wimbledon Championships
|1907 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||June 24 – July 5 |
London, United Kingdom
|Norman Brookes |
|May Sutton |
|Norman Brookes / Tony Wilding |
The 1907 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 24 June until 5 July. It was the 31st staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1907.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org.
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives, Ltd. 1977)
1907 Australasian Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1907 U.S. National Championships