1910 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1910
List of years in Denmark
- 20 May – The 1910 Folketing election is held.
- 24 June – Faaborg Museum is inaugurated in manufacturer Mads Rasmussen's apartment. The current building was built from 1912 to 1915.
- 20 September – The 1910 Landsting election is held.
- The first separate bicycle path in Copenhagen is established around The Lakes, when the existing bridle paths are converted into isolated cycleways to accommodate the heavy growth of cycles at that time.
- There are almost 50,000 flush toilets installed in Copenhagen.
- The first pølsevogn sausage stand appears in Copenhagen.
- 10 April – Aage Leidersdorff, Olympic fencer (died 1970)
- 12 July – Viggo Kampmann, politician, former prime minister (died 1976)
- 1 December – Per Palle Storm, sculptor (died 1994)
- 18 July – Henning Matzen, politician (born 1840)
- 10 May – Palle Bruun, hydraulic engineer, designed the Port of Skagen (born 1873)
- 15 November – Julius Exner, painter (born 1825)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1910 in Denmark.|