1910 in India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references (sources). (July 2012)|
|See also:||List of years in India
Timeline of Indian history
Events in the year 1910 in India.
- Emperor of India – Edward VII until 6 May, George V
- Viceroy of India - Gilbert Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound, 4th Earl of Minto
- Viceroy of India - Charles Hardinge, 1st Baron Hardinge of Penshurst (from 23 November)
- 30 January - Chidambaram Subramaniam, politician and Minister (died 2000).
- 19 May - Nathuram Godse, assassin of Mahatma Gandhi,(executed 1949).
- 19 August - Saint Alphonsa, Sister Alphonsa Muttathupadathu, in 2008 became first woman of Indian origin to be canonized as a saint (died 1946).
- 19 October - Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar, astrophysicist and joint Nobel Prize in Physics winner (died 1995).
- 4 December - R. Venkataraman, politician and 8th President of India.
- 11 December – Hari Singh Inspector General of Forests (died 2003)
Full date unknown
|This year in India article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|