1911 Wimbledon Championships
|1911 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||June 26 – July 8 |
London, United Kingdom
|Dorothea Lambert Chambers|
|Max Decugis / André Gobert|
The 1911 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 26 June until 8 July. It was the 35th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1911.
The men's singles entry reached three figures, when 104 players entered the Challenge Round.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Gentlemen's Singles Finals 1877-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Ladies' Singles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Gentlemen's Doubles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives, Ltd. 1977)
1911 Australasian Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1911 U.S. National Championships